Monday 15 September 2014

  • This one was on September 14, 2014, annual scholarship examination of Cambodian Mekong University. I found that there are a lot of students were taking the exam in order to meet their own chosen majors. What I can do for my work is to improve the quality of education system as well as student assessment. 
  • Although I am young, I have experienced a variety of works and situations. I will always try my best to achieve my goal and help the others as can as possible. 
  • I really want to study abroad in 2015. I hope that I will meet this dream in reality. If it is accomplished, my parents will be excited and happy so much. Anyway, my success will bring the positive sign for my villagers.
  • What I can say is "commitment!" Frequently, I remind myself that walking slowly is better than giving up walking. In order to fulfill the goal, I have to plan the future career and each activity. Three main self-requirements are Goal, Mission and Vision.  I strongly support my decision because I exactly know what I love and need. When I was at secondary school, I used to write down the career plan in my friend's memorable book that I want to be a lecturer at university (goal). I recognize my personality, I love education!

No comments:

Post a Comment