Tuesday 7 October 2014

 This is like what I was young. I played in rice field with other children happily. That view reflects my life as farmer's child! That pushes me to succeed in my life because I will always held strong commitment for my future career.You know? that time is so memorable because it is spectacular experiences I have ever met. Walking in rice filed with a few cows and best view of country side is what farmers' children like most in their lives.

These words was sent to all my family members and relatives. I am proud of you. This year is so wonderful because my oldest brother passed Bac II exam, while my fourth brother passed exam as high school teacher. According to this picture, you can see that most of my family members and relatives are teachers. Incredibly, I am also an instructor at university. Even this career will never provide a big sum of money, but it is our favorite career, and it became our family's identify. 

No comments:

Post a Comment