Saturday 11 October 2014


             On October 11, 2014, I went to AEON mall with my boss and three other colleagues. We ate Japanese food together and enjoyed seeing new products on the second and third floors. During visiting the AEON mall, I was thinking about my life because I saw a lot of rich people at that place. In this picture, you can see Mr. Meas Sopheanith was sitting on the right side of my hand, while Mr. Keo Buntheng was on the left. I was absolutely glad of special event with helpful people.



               Most articles written in many books mostly revealed that as a human being, one has to set significant goal. For instance,  a person needs to visualize the appropriate future career. This includes selecting major at university, catching specific job opportunity and prospective partner. Sometimes, I am hopeless with my daily work and what I have chosen since I thought that those are not better as others. However, I still smile for my life because all processes and results are my own decision. I really want to help my parents. If I can earn 2000$ a month, I will contribute 500$ a month to my parents. BUT it's just a dream ! Some people might say that the bigger goal you have, the more chance you get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment