Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Students's Learning Activities


This was learning activities of Group M3, ERW101 at Cambodian Mekong University. All students in this class were very active with writing, reading, discussing and doing presentation. According to my observation, I found that ERW101-M3 has a lot of out standing students because I could see a very small gap between learning objectives and learning outcomes. I have used various teaching methods and procedures for implementing an effective lecture in term of Language Teaching to Adult Learners. 







These are M14 students of ERW101; they were also active in their learning. What I admired most with this class is about the brave of those students. They were interested in seeking new knowledge. Honestly, all students paid attention to reading and writing over than my expectation. Teaching this class was very exciting and interesting. Most students said that they were happy to learn with me in this class because I was very funny and good at providing skills and knowledge to them.


Very nice pairs discussion in Group M4 of ERW101! I still remember the great time of this class. My students celebrate Pre-Birthday for me. Classroom environment were very good, and the students were happy with their Student-Centre Learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment