Friday 3 July 2015

This was on July 04, 2015; Mr. Un Nay, Miss Kim Sambath and me were the committee of Intership Proposal Presentation at Cambodian Mekong University. This event was very nice because we paid much attention to students' presentation and checked their reports. We asked several questions related to Internship Job Description, the Significance of Internship and Literature Review. After that we provided constructive recommendation to their presentation and writing. Surprisingly, I found that some students were very happy with their internship job guided by Mekong Research Centre (MRC) since they could get some benefits from that training jobs such as fulfilling graduate requirement, applying theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom to real workplace, getting salary offered by organizations, companies or institutions. However, there were some students who are not happy with this internship report writing because they didn't understand well with the guideline and format, especially, the purposes of this report. Being a staff in MRC, I have tried my best to consult with those students and correct their writing's meaning and format.

 I have used the critical thinking within students' internship proposal presentation. This could be the learning of Law skills. Actually, I have never practiced my law competency for a log time. However, I have that chance for recalling the knowledge. In this picture, you can see Mr. Teng Amnott sitting at the left, Mr. Srey Oudom is in the middle while I was at the right side.






No comments:

Post a Comment